Who links to me?
RaysPoliticalBlog
Saturday, January 28, 2006
  Recent Additions to Ray's Brief Dictionary of Political Buzz Words and Phrases
Child Labor (Chīld Lāb΄ōr) noun. 1. Tom Delay’s paid girl friends in the Northern Marianas Islands which are U.S. territories that Tom protected from child labor and slavery laws. Children are forced into prostitution and routinely forced to have abortions. Tom Delay does not mind. He is not opposed to abortion. He is just opposed to choice. As long as you are forcing the women one way or the other – it is OK. His position is very consistent and clear.

CNN (Sēē΄ –ĕn-ĕn) noun. 1.) Twenty four hour news, mostly about nothing. As in: You would think that you would have to use some real substance to fill twenty four hours – but you don’t – just repeat yourself once every five minutes – and you don’t have to ever tell anybody anything at all. So, CNN is really the five minute news network. It is a great service. People are busy and need to get the major news of the day in five minutes – so tell me – why do people like me watch the five minute news for five hours?

Coitus (Cö΄-tŭs) noun. 1.) What George Bush done to the United States. 2.) What George Bush done to John Kerry. 3.) What George Bush done to John McCain. 4.) What George Bush done to his partners in the oil business. 5.) Sex. 6.) Republican meaning: Man on top of women holding her down. 7.) Democratic Meaning: Monica, I don’t want to have sex with you… but… will… you… lick my cigar… for me… you lick it good… Oh!... SO!... GOOD!...


Darwinian Evilution (Dăr-wǐn΄-ē-ǐn Ēv-ǐl΄-lū-shŭn) noun. 1.) Similar to Darwinian evolution except that it is evil because it contradicts the literal word of God as interpreted by fundamentalist Christians.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Flint, Michigan, United States

OK!... OK!... Alright... it isn't really me... but the women like him a lot better than they like me... and... I am a dog... well... dog is my power animal anyway. Actually, he is my wife's dog and I can't compete with him - and that - is why he needs his neck wrung. But she is an acupuncturist and she will poke me with a needle in the worst possible place if I go near him.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 /


Powered by Blogger