Who links to me?
RaysPoliticalBlog
Monday, January 16, 2006
  A little more of...
Rays Brief Dictionary of Political Buzz Words and Phrases.
Air Force (Ār Fōrs) noun. 1.) A politician talking. 2.) A branch of the military.

Army (Ărmē) noun. 1.) A group of political pundits ready to spin Bush’s latest screw up. 2.) A group of lobbiest prepared to use their $$$FREE$$$ $$$SPEECH$$$ to buy… er… I mean influence the American democracy. 3.) A branch of the military.

Britt Hume (Brǐt Hūm) noun. 1.) Who? 2.) A very realistic humanoid robot programmed to spew right wing propaganda.

Campaign (Căm-pān΄) noun. 1.) A glorious opportunity to smear one’s opponent with mud at the expense of turning the American people off from politics – unless of coarse your opponent is the first, second, third, or fourth member of the Bush dynasty – then it is a glorious opportunity to tell the American people the truth about him – because our side never smears.

Capital (Căp-ǐ΄-tŭl) noun. 1.) How laws are made. 2.) How no-bid contracts are earned. 3.) Money. 4.) Free Speech (the rich and powerful get more it (free speech), so that they can get more of it (Capital).

Capitol (Căp-ǐ΄-tŭl) noun. 1.) The place where capital buys the laws and no-bid contracts.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Flint, Michigan, United States

OK!... OK!... Alright... it isn't really me... but the women like him a lot better than they like me... and... I am a dog... well... dog is my power animal anyway. Actually, he is my wife's dog and I can't compete with him - and that - is why he needs his neck wrung. But she is an acupuncturist and she will poke me with a needle in the worst possible place if I go near him.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 /


Powered by Blogger